Sunday, May 2: 9:20 am
Location: Clarion Hotel and Conference Centre
36035 N Parallel rd.Abbotsford, BCV3G-2C6
Gym Call Time: 7:30am
- We will meet at gym for costumes issuing, hair and makeup.
- JUNIOR: please arrive in your underleotard if you are using your own. If possible please have hair prebraided.
- FULL COMPETITIVE: Please arrive with appropriate costume undergarments. If possible, please have hair prebraided.
- ALL: Bring your makeup, mask (if applicable), or anything else required.
- If possible, this will provide us with a chance to do a full out walk through.
- We will leave the gym at 8:20am to go the the venue. Parents will be responsible for driving students. We recommend that if you are not able to help with hair and makeup, you drop off the kids, go get a coffee, and come back for 8:15am.
Theatre Call Time: 8:50am
- Parents will not be allowed in the theatre.
- We should be finished by 10am.
Theatre rules: students must arrive fully costumed, masked and ready to go. We will hold off the overcostumes for the little guys until the last minute, but older kids will get changed before leaving the gym. Please wear your Triumph tracksuit over the costume if possible. We will not be enforcing tracksuit purchase this year, as the competitions are being managed in a way that doesn’t involve a sea of 500 children. That said, there will be photo opportunities for the kids at the venue, and we would like to get a Triumph team shot if possible.
Here is a video you all need to please watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9JtX1Qd530&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=JaxHsu
And then ALSO ALSO please take a moment to download the this waiver: https://theone.dancecompgenie.com/Registration/#/dancerwaiverlist/2339fcd7-5db9-414b-83c7-a40d09f1ac7e/