You will receive a copy of this via email once you register as well. It will need to be brought in and signed. Thank you!
Dearest Circus Families,
We are so excited to welcome you back into the gym. As you can probably guess, it will be a little different than it was prior to the pandemic. We ask that these guidelines be followed so that we can stay healthy and stay open for as long as possible. We appreciate your support and can’t wait to see you soon!
Expectations when you come to class:
- Please note: Triumph Acrobatics is a masked facility. All students are required to bring and wear masks when training. Students coming for an extended period are encouraged to bring multiple masks.
- Please bring hand sanitizer
- Bring your own water bottle already filled with water, there will not be access to a communal water filter
- Please do not bring snacks or consume food in the gym unless there are extenuating circumstances or the program calls for it (if your child has a health concern or is attending for several consecutive hours)
- All pick up and drop off will occur outside the gym, if you are not in class please do not come inside. Parents wishing to visit the facilities must make an appointment. To make an appointment, please email email@example.com.
- Hands must be washed upon entry into the gym
- Please do not bring anything extra with you to the gym, essential personal items only ie. coats, shoes, water bottle
- If you use a cubby you must wipe it out after use with disinfectant or let a staff member know which cubby you used and that it needs to be cleaned
When you should not come to class:
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 such as fever, chills, cough, headache etc.
- If you have had contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19 or been out of the province within the last 14 days
- If you have Covid-19 symptoms or have had contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19 please do not come to class for 14 days
- Any symptoms must be reported to us so that we can notify any families you or your child may have had contact with in our facility
Thank you for taking the time to read through these guidelines. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.