It's Released! It's out! Next year's schedule is here!
With so many changes and new developments, we are late but happening! We are opening registration to pre-existing Triumph students before we release registration to the general public on May 23. If you would like to claim a spot in a popular class, now is your time! How? Fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
New for 2023:
- Acrobatic Classes are twice a week! But don’t worry, you don’t have to take both if you don’t want to.
- N.B.: Monday Acro levels 3 & 4 do not perform in the year end show, this is a tech-only day.
- Wednesday Acro levels 5 & 6 do not perform in the year end show, this is a tech-only day.
- We have Jazz and Ballet for all this year! We welcome the fabulous Coach Danielle for our new season, a circus artist and dancer, she will be bringing some jazzy fun to our school.
- Where did …. go? Don’t worry, it probably still exists! We have shiftedmany of our classes, including teen, and many beginner weekend classes over to a sessional format for the new year!