It’s that time of year! Triumph Acrobatic Arts is proud to present our 2018/19 season schedule for registration!
- New seasons mean new spaces! Plural! Triumph will be providing classes at both our new Gill location, as well as at Edwin S. Richards Elementary! We look forward to our new partners for next year, Go Eagles Go!
- We have introduced 3 Tiers of Programming: Now there is something for Everyone!
- Tier I is the programming you already know, with annual classes running from September to June, culminating in a year end show. These programs are offered at both our Gill and E.S.R. Elementary locations.
- Tier II is our affordable Clubs! At an average of $3.75/hr, these recreational clubs give kids and adults a great chance to explore juggling and clown in their own time, with staff present to keep you going with fun ideas, exercises and technique help!
- Tier III is a brand new program for 2018. It’s hard for the littlest and biggest of circus people to commit to long program lengths, so we are introducing Sessional classes for Adults and Preschoolers at our Gill location! These 5-6 week sessions allow participants to commit to a shorter time-frame, but still have the benefits of progressive training.
- Calling all circus enthusiasts! Our new Intensive-6 Program is for youth ages 9-17 who want to take their circus game to the next level. This program works with small groups to develop a strong foundation, with opportunities for competition and local performances!
For More information on the New programming, check out the Program Page!